Sunday, March 27, 2005

Shame on Me!

Well, I fell off the wagon this weekend. I had two cigarettes on Friday! And several on Saturday. You see, Shawn and I went to Roxy and that environment is not conducive for quitting. It's nice to step outside the club and chat with people. WILL POWER!!!! Since I smoked on Saturday, I had a few today. Let me see... I had 4 1/2.

I'll start this again on Monday.

I have to say... I am torn. I do enjoy smoking. Closing my eyes and taking a deep inhale. Relaxing, yes! ...especially now that the weather is getting warmer. But after not smoking for a few days, I did feel better. Less phlegm in the morning already. Well... on Wed and Thu. Also, I found that when I didn't smoke, I had the munchies. Definitely an oral thing.

When I wasn't smoking, I did find myself getting irritated at people. Fortunately, I didn't snap at anyone... or I didn't think I did? But I found myself catching myself. I just have to get over that hump of not smoking for a week. The first week is the most difficult I hear.

Off to bed. Tomorrow is a second start!

No comments: